Friday, October 28, 2011

Back From Hibernation !

Hell Yeah!
My midterm test finished 2 days ago! So that means I can sleep with much time than before. Yeah, week ago I slept only about 5 hours because i've to sleep late and wake up early to study. I hope my rank won't be worse than before. I got 2nd rank on my first midterm test. But i think it won't be the same, bcos I didn't do well on my second midterm test. Yeah, some subjects were too hard. *Sorry for bad grammar*

Today my post is about my mom's bday even it's too late :P
My mom's birthday is on October 4th.. And this is me and my sister present to my mom!
I bought this from Oriflame, luckily one of my classmate is an Oriflame seller so i don't have to go anywhere to buy things. :D

I chose The Babes Perfume and Lotion for Dry-hands.
Yeah, my mom has really sensitive hands so i chose to buy the lotion, and my mom said it's really useful. Thanks GOD! :)

The Babes Perfume is a perfume with cute Japan dolls for the bottle. Oriflame sells The Babes Perfume series with 3 options for the flavour. I chose the Peach Flavour for the perfume because i think my mom will like it :)
The pack of the perfume is reallyy cute! And they gave the stickers for decorating the bottle too.
The dolls looks like this, they give a plain doll so we can decorate it ourself : (i took this from google)








Sorry for bad picture, because I'm not using SLR, i use my Sony Ericsson X1 camera.

GBye :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment