Monday, January 9, 2012

Blackberry Themes Store!

Hey bloggie :D
Sorry for late posting, once again .
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas ! Wish your wishes come true x)
Yeah, i'm too busy with my holiday of course~
I went to Pangandaran with my friends and it was sooooo exciting and fun! Also i went to Jakarta for 2 days with my family, not doing any shopping because the mall is too crowded and i'm too lazy to shop :(

Ok enough about my holiday :P
Now i found new hobbies and new job (yeah, very flexible job) :D

Now i'm working on Blackberry Themes Store , kindly like the pages girls, no regrets XD
Yeah based on the name, my online shop sells good quality themes for blackberry.
I made themes by my own on the By Request album . You can request themes as you like! Also with wallpaper from you, maybe your photos, your favourite actor, anything !
It's very cheap, other sell more expensive!

I've been working for a lot of themes, like lilo and stitch, tazmania, doraemon, girly themes, etc :)
You can request the colour, anything :)

Like my page and get special promotion 
This month promo : buy 4 ready themes and get 1 free themes (it's from me and can't be chosen)
or
buy 2 request themes and get 1 free ready themes  (it's from me and can't be chosen)

exciting, isn't it? hehee.

BY REQUEST THEMES :D




I post some photos about the themes. :)
For prices, all collections, and order - contact me on fb : www.facebook.com/girlythemes or my profile : www.facebook.com/novi.violin , add my pin bb : 2399c162

Thankyou everyone !

0 comments:

Post a Comment